Terms and Conditions
Pret Delivery is the on-line store owned and operated by Pret a Manger (Europe) Limited ("Pret") on the Internet. Access to the Pret Delivery site is subject to registration and the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions will come into effect when you register with us.
- Making a Purchase
- Price and Payment
- Terms of Supply
- Use of Material Appearing On the Pret Delivery Site
- Contacting Us
- Access / Force Majeure
- Allergy Warning
You are registering as a company user of Pret Delivery. Access is via your user name and password, which is personal to you. You must therefore not allow your user name and password to be used by anyone else, and must not permit or assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any part of Pret Delivery. You must also immediately notify us if a third party obtains your user name and/or password or email address by emailing us via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can change your password at any time by clicking the "Change my Password” button at the top of the Pret Delivery site.
- You are registering as a company user of Pret Delivery. Access is via your user name and password, which is personal to you. You must therefore not allow your user name and password to be used by anyone else, and must not permit or assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any part of Pret Delivery. You must also immediately notify us if a third party obtains your user name and/or password or email address by emailing us via email@example.com
Making a Purchase
- To make a purchase, simply browse Pret Delivery and click on any items that you wish to add to your order. After you have finished your selection, please click on "finish order" and you will be asked for a few details.
- There is a daily cut-off time for orders. This is shown on the opening screen. No new orders can be accepted after this time. Any cancellations or amendments to an order must be made by calling 020 7827 8777 by 4pm the day before the delivery date. We do not accept same day cancellations or amendments.
- Some speciality products need to be ordered by 16:00 the previous working day. Similarly, no new orders, cancellations or amendments for these products can be accepted after this time. These speciality products are detailed on the product menus.
- Any order you make for products in Pret Delivery is an offer by you to purchase such products (subject to these terms and conditions), and acceptance of any order is at Pret's sole discretion. An order is deemed to have been accepted by Pret only when you receive email confirmation to this effect. Once we have accepted your order, there may be occasions where, for quality reasons or for other reasons beyond our control, it will not be possible to complete your order in foll. In such cases, we will contact you and ask you to amend your order. Shoold you have any difficolty in placing your order on-line ring our helpline on 020 7827 8777.
Price and Payment
- The price will be as set out in Pret's published price list (shown on the Pret Delivery site), current at the date of order of the products.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. We accept payment on-line by most leading credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Maestro and Delta. Payment will be charged against your card at the time of order.
- If your company has entered into an agreement with Pret to the effect that it will pay for your order then we will arrange payment directly with your company.
- Customers will receive a monthly statement, showing all orders placed and any outstanding sums due to Pret A Manger.
- For credit accounts, invoices are sent weekly and are payable within 30 days from the date of receipt of the invoice.
- For credit accounts, any payment reference or PO provided by your company is for your own internal use only and therefore cannot preclude payment of any invoice.
- For credit accounts, if the total of your monthly orders falls below the anticipated monthly spend, Pret reserves the right to remove my credit account facility and set the account payment defaolt to credit card.
- Pret A Manger reserves the right in its sole discretion to accept or refuse any credit account application and to terminate any such account at any time and need not give any reason for any such decision.
- Products will be delivered to the collection point nominated by yourself at the time of making the order. Customers may change their nominated collection point when placing an order (or by amending their order providing this is done before the cut-off time). Deliveries through a company scheme will only be made to the collection points nominated by the company.
- All deliveries must be checked and signed for by an approved representative of the customer at the time of delivery. Signature will be deemed to constitute acceptance of delivery of a complete order.
- If any part of an order is found to be missing (or is rejected) on delivery, the customer must inform Pret Delivery immediately by calling our help-line on 020 7827 8777.
Terms of Supply
- Pret food is supplied strictly for direct customer use. Under no circumstances is our food to be re-sold to a third party or offered at subsidised or inflated rates to a third party. This restriction also applies to in-house catering arrangements where contract caterers are ordering on behalf of clients.
- Customers will comply with any instructions and recommendations of Pret A Manger in relation to the storage and use of the products (for example and without limitation, use by dates).
- The liability of Pret in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise in respect of any products delivered or otherwise in connection with an order or for any loss, injury or damage attributable directly or indirectly thereto will at the sole option of Pret, be limited to: (a) delivering replacement products (at Pret's expense); or (b) refunding any sums paid to Pret for the products.
- Pret will not be liable (whether or not caused by Pret's negligence) for any loss of profit or goodwill or opportunity or reputation suffered or incurred by or any third party, nor for any indirect or consequential loss.
- Pret will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage attributable directly or indirectly to any use of or inability to use the Pret Delivery website by you including (but not by way of limitation) any inaccessibility or malfunctioning of the website or any viruses passed to your computer from the Pret Delivery website.
- Nothing in these terms will limit or exclude the liability of Pret for death or personal injury caused by negligence on its part and nothing in these terms will affect your statutory rights.
- You can withdraw your registration by emailing the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to Pret Delivery immediately without notifying you in advance shoold you not operate your account in line with these terms and conditions.
Use of Material Appearing On the Pret Delivery Site
All rights in the site design, computer codes, text, graphics and other content, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof (the "Materials") belong to Pret or its licensors. You may print or download portions of this site and make copies of these for your own personal use only. Any other use (including without limitation any further reproduction, storage or transmission to anyone) of any Materials without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
If you need to contact us, please email us email@example.com Alternatively, you can call on 020 7827 8777 or write to us at Pret Delivery, 75B, Verde, 10 Bressenden Place, London SW1E 5DH.
- Pret A Manger reserves the right to amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time. Your continued use of any part of the Pret Delivery Site after any such amendment will constitute your acceptance of the amendment or amendments concerned. You shoold therefore regolarly visit these terms and conditions to ensure that you keep up to date with your rights and obligations under this Agreement. If any such amendments are considered in the reasonable opinion of Pret A Manger to be material, notice of the amendments will be emailed to all registered users of the Pret Delivery Site at their registered email address.
- If you do not wish to accept an amendment you shoold immediately withdraw your registration to the Pret Delivery Site.
Access / Force Majeure
- Although we will aim to provide uninterrupted access to the Pret Delivery Site, we cannot guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay which may occur to anyone visiting or wishing to visit the Pret Delivery Site.
- In the event we cannot folfil obligations to you under this agreement due to any event beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and we will be relieved of our obligations to you under these terms and conditions to the extent such performance is hindered by such an event.
This Agreement is governed by English law and both we and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Pret products may contain traces of nuts. For foll nutritional information on the products within our product range please see our menu.